- Explore Self-contained underground city
- Understand our soldiers’ talent and spirit to struggle for independence through a documentary film about the war between Cu Chi people and the US
- Learn the Vietnamese’s skills to overcome all difficulties when living underground in a long time by visiting dining room, meeting room, weapons manufacturing room underground
- Observe the secret parts of the tunnels
- See and learn the mechanism of operation of the smoke-free kitchen named Hoang Cam
- Enjoy cassava in the ground
- China Town
- Binh Tay Market
- Thien Hau Temple
- Independence Palace
08:00: Our driver and guide will pick you up at the hotel and depart to Cu Chi tunnels (located in the northwest of Ho Chi Minh City)
Firstly, tourists will watch a short video which briefly introduces the construction of the tunnels.
Then, visit the Museum of war weapons and tunnels. Tourists will have the opportunity to learn more than 200km of tunnels through highlights such as combat system, aircraft, self-defense mine system, smoke-free kitchen Hoang Cam
Next, enjoy cassava, a kind of popular food of our soldiers during the war. Thereby, you will understand the hardship of living underground of our troops during the war.
Tourists try to get into a battle tunnel, take souvenir photos before finishing the tour.
Option Only (not included fee): tourists can try to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
12:00: Have lunch at the local restaurant
13:00: At the beginning, you will visit China Town with the most quintessential features of Chinese people in the Cho Lon market. The town owns a series of unique architectures with last-century- Hong Kong style.
Then, tourists will have a great time to explore Binh Tay market. The market is a big market (nearly 100 years), located in District 6, Ho Chi Minh City. Currently, the market reaches 2300 stalls, trading more than 30 different items, mainly spices, cakes, jam, clothes, shoes, home appliances ... divided into 5 distinct areas. Visiting the market, tourists will understand well the economic activities and daily life of local people.
After that, tourists will experience a spiritual tourism in Thien Hau Temple being famous for unique architecture and a symbol of religious beliefs of the Chinese community living in Vietnam. The temple was built in the 18th century.
Next, tourists will visit Independence Palace (Reunification Palace) - a symbol of victory, peace and territorial integrity of Vietnam, marking the development of Ho Chi Minh City during the Vietnam War and peacetime.
Finally, tourists will try some local foods for dinner such as Vietnamese noodle (Phở) or Vietnamese pancake (Bánh xèo).
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge