Then visit the Muong village and check-in Thung Khe Pass for photo with a panoramic view of Mai Chau Valley.
11.00 Arrive Mai Chau, tourists have lunch with local dishes and specialties cooked by White Thai people.
Then tourists have free time to walk around, feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere and acquaint with the local people.
In the afternoon, tourists will cycle through narrow village path to see terraced rice paddies, explore the breathtaking scenery of the valley and visit the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages of Thai ethnic minority. In there, the tour guide will explain for you about the cultural identity and agricultural activities of the local.
16.00 Comeback Hanoi.
20.00 Arrive Hanoi
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge