Then visiting Ho Chi Minh complex, including: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house- where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969; Presidential Palace and One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake.
Visit Tran Quoc pagoda in West Lake and the Temple of Literature - the first National University of Vietnam, Hanoi Josepth cathreal and Hanoi Opera house
Have lunch (traditional Vietnamese noodles and spring rolls)
Afternoon choose one of the city’s museums (History Museum and Ethnology Museum, Hoa Lo Prison which once known as “Hanoi Hilton”).
Walking around Hoan Kiem lake - the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple.
Have a cup of traditional vietnamese egg coffee/tea
Take electric car around Hanoi Old Quarter to see how local people live and do business.
Optional: Late afternoon:
Water puppet show for one hour – a unique traditional performance of Vietnam
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge