Tourists will see the rice fields along both sides of the road and the Vam Co Dong River and Long An City on the way to My Tho.
Tourists take a rest at the Mekong Rest Stop and do personal activities and take pictures with beautiful scenes here.
When you arrive, take a boat on the Mekong River with many stops at small islands and experience the daily lives of local people at the coconut candy making factory, learn how to make coconut candy.
Continue walking on the village road and ride a horse carriage along the village road to visit the next destination and taste the fresh honey and seasonal fruits while listening to musicians performing traditional folk music.
Go to Turtle Island and have a traditional lunch with specialties of the Mekong Delta - crispy elephant ear fish and many local delicacies.
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge