11:00 Visit the historic capital of Vietnam, two ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then tourists will arrive Trang An Scenic Landscape complex.
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant. After that, by taking boat trip, tourists will visit cave complex of Trang An including Dia Linh cave, Dark cave, Sáng Cave, Nau Ruou cave. Sitting on the boat tourists will not only discover the surrounding caves, but also enjoy the water-rice fields on either side of the Ngo Dong river.
15:00 Tourists visit Bich Dong Pagoda, a temple recognized as a national monument, especially recognized as a world heritage by UNESCO.
16:00 Back to Hanoi then have dinner
19:00 Arrive Hanoi and stay overnight in Hanoi
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge