09h30: Explore My Son, visit the ancient Sanctuary of the Champa Kingdom with mysterious tower temples from the 7th century, enjoy the excellent Cham dance show, visit the ancient capital of the Cham people (Lion Capital).
12:00: Have lunch at the local restaurant.
13:30 Depart to Hoian ancient town - a very unique architecture with the religious culture combining Japanese and Chinese: Assembly Hall of Guangdong, Chinese Assembly Hall, Assembly Hall of Fujian, Hainan Assembly Hall, Association Trieu Chau, Hoi An Trade Ceramics Gallery, Sa Huynh Cultural Gallery, Hoi An Cultural History Museum.
Visit Japanese bridge and try the unique culinary culture of Hoi An people with street vendors along the old street (Vietnamese traditional coffee, Banh Mi, Vietnamese Coffee, Cao Lau...)
19:00 Visit night market in Hoian where you can buy souvenirs for your friends
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge