11.30: Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel - Tuan Chau Island
After arriving at Paradise Suites Hotel on Tuan Chau Island, you will be transferred to Paradise Elegance.
12:30: Embark on Paradise Elegance
Once you have been transferred to Paradise Elegance, you will be checked-in and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at Le Marin Restaurant.
13:00: Lunch at Le Marin Restaurant
Lunch will be served in Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
14:45: Visit Sung Sot Cave
Your second stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave. Alternatively, you can opt for an afternoon of pampering at Le Parfum Spa* or an afternoon tea in Le Piano Bar.
16:15: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*
Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
18:00: Cooking Demonstration and Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails*
At sunset, Paradise Elegance will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Watch a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck while enjoying Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at the bar.
19:30: Dinner at Le Marin Restaurant
Savour a delicious dinner at Le Marin Restaurant, or choose a special spot anywhere else on board to dine. After dinner, indulge in drinks* and live music at Le Piano Bar, squid fishing, a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa* or movies in your cabin.
(Please note that live music is not available on Mondays.)
DAY TWO: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30: Tai Chi on L'Odyssée Sundeck
Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck, followed by a light breakfast in Le Piano Bar.
07:30: Soi Sim Island
You will visit popular Soi Sim Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
08:30: Breakfast Buffet at Le Marin Restaurant
Back on board, a buffet breakfast will be served as we once again cruise past Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before your bill settlement, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island.
10:30: Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina
After disembarking from Paradise Elegance, a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
12:00: Return to Hanoi.
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong. Thank you for your understanding.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- A la cart menu: unlimited order!
- 2 Asian Lunches and 2 Dinners Buffet, A la cart menu: unlimited order!
- 1 International Breakfast Buffet + 1 Brunch.
- Tai Chi Session
- Kayaking & Biking to visit Viet Hai Fishing Village.
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Shuttle bus
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 7 to 10 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Children from 11 years old will be considered adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Extra bed; 240 USD/ bed
Change Of The Itineraries
The Alisa Cruise ‘s itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wi-Fi is available on board the Alisa Cruise but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
SURCHARGE: Addition charge of 35 USD/ Person ( Special Gala Dinner + New Year)
Christmas 24 Dec 2018/ 2019/ 2020
New Year 31 Dec 2018/ 2019/ 2020
Lunar New Year’s Eve in 2019- 2020 ( 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th Jan 2020)