It is a perfect blend of the sophistication between the classic European form and the rustic essence of Vietnamese styling. Mon Chéri itself creates the difference with the tiny distinguished feature from its elegant design, deluxe restaurant; the menu is up with careful consideration, 43 spacious cabins with private balcony from 2 cruises bound to the spectacular view of Lan Ha Bay and emerald ocean. Deeply immerse in the charm of the traditional music tone while enjoying dinner at the restaurant or find a place on the sundeck with a cocktail to taste the sweetness of peace in the evening is seem to be the best way to reward yourself the experience exquisite, the journey flawless.
Mon Chéri Cruises is always proud to be the First and the Only cruise in Lan Ha – Halong bay provide Halal Food with Halal Kitchen and Halal Cerficiate issued by Halal Vietnam Association. We also accommodate all special food diet: Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, Gluten Free diet.
- Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba island
- Cat Hai Port
- Cai Trap Canal
- Da Chong Islet
- Cua Van Area
- Dark & Bright Cave
- Cave in Cat Ba Island
- Cave exploration
- Kayaking and bamboo boat ride
- Cooking class
- Vietnamese cultural films
- Music entertainment
- Squid fishing
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
8:30 - 9:00: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in Got pier, Cat Hai Village, Hai Phong city, where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:15: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: CAT BA ISLAND – HAI PHONG - HANOI
06:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck.
7:00 – 8:30: Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:40: Visit Cat ba island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending of the weather and operating conditions.
- Some outside activities would not be recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped, the kids and pregnant women.
- Guests should wear sport shoes when go sightseeing the Trung Trang cave.
- One night on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 2 days/ 1night visit to Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on board
- Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activity
- Transfer to cave in Cat Ba
- Service charges, travel insurance
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Surcharge for Christmas (Dec 24th) & New Year Eve (Dec 31st) USD 50/adult, USD 25/child ( compulsory )
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not specified
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children under 5 years old sharing cabin with parents : No additional charge, limited one child per cabin. If there is more than one child under 5, the additional children will be charged at 25% of the adult rate, using the existing bed.
- Children from 5 to 12 years staying on separate bed : charge 75% adult price.
- Children from 5 to 12 years sharing cabin with parents : charge 50% adult price.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at adult price.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the cruise management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.