- Tuan Chau Island
- Tung Sau Area
- Ti Top Beach
- Luon Bo Area
- Sung Sot Cave
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Cooking class
- Watching Vietnamese cultural films
- Music entertainment
- Squid fishing
- Tai Chi
8.30 – 19.30: Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Glory Legend Cruise Lounge
Transfer to Glory Legend Cruise
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy a lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
Visiting Tung Sau area, is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00: End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.00 – 08.00: The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30: Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Glory Legend Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 15.30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi
End of the trip
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 BBQ dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
- Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Deluxe cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, complimentary two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
Exlusion in this Cruise
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Airfare, VISA arrangement
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.