Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam and you can escape the hustle and bustle. Two days one night in Ha Long Bay will bring for travellers who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with lime-stone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments.
- Exceptional 2-day cruise to explore Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site recognized twice by UNESCO.
- Accommodation in luxurious cabins with private balconies, fully furnished bathrooms and two-way air-conditioning
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with our professional chef.
- Joying cooking class and or early morning Taichi Session on sundeck or onboard boardgames.
- Swimming in the smoodly blue water.
- Immerse in impressive grottoes and caves around the bay.
08:00 Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
12:00 Arrive at Ancora Lounge on Sun World harbour
12:45 Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from Cruise Manager
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:30 Explore Surprise cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites
15:15 Swim or hike on Titov Island.
16:00 Optional onboard activities traditional spa extra charge, sunbathing on board.
17:30 Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:30 Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing.
Overnight on board Ancora Cruises
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:15 Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast is served. The vesel weighs anchor to cruise through more of Ha Long Bay.
07:45 Visit Luon Cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking
09:00 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbour.
11:00 Disembark at Sun World harbour
11:30 Transfer from Halong Bay back to Hanoi (if the package is included transfer service).
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.