For travelers who wish to experience the natural wonder of the World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters, and unforgettable moments, Bhaya offers 2-day Halong Bay tours to fulfill your expectation. A short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming Bhaya Cruises will wow you.
While enjoying a remarkable culinary experience, you’ll never forget the memory of watching the majestic sunset over the bay.
- Cruise across the green emerald water of Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunset and delightful dawn over the bay.
- Discover Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
- Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air on Trinh Nu Beach
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
Your journey starts as Bhaya Classic cruising towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
*Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers during selected periods of the day.
THINGS TO DO
- Swim in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
- Passengers can take a swim in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind the cave. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while indulging in the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
- Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.
- MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
- Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
- The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Classic anchoring for the night.
- Squid-fishing like a Local
- One of the most bonding activities onboard is squid-fishing, and this is when the whole group can try out the technique like a local to get the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time all together.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI
Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave, which consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people.
Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
THINGS TO DO
- Tai Chi on Sundeck
- Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
- Be surprised of Sung Sot Cave’s beauty
- Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Behold for the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2018 or Lunar New Year day Feb 4th 2019
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.