- Enjoy an interesting Hanoi city tour with local guide and try some best Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Discover a UNESCO World Heritage Site – Halong bay with thousands of natural islands, islets and caves
- Experience 1 night on Halong cruise with high-quality facilities
- Take part in some interesting activities such as kayaking, swimming, hiking and squid fishing
- Admire the amazing view of mountains, rice-water fields, rockey outcrops in Ninh Binh
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and learn about Vietnamese history in Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival – Hanoi City Tour
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Island Exploration)
Day 3: Halong Bay (Caves Exploration) – Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Day 5: Departure
At airport tour guide will pick you up and take you to Hanoi centre
Have lunch (traditional Vietnam noodles )
Visit Tran Quoc pagoda in West Lake
Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, presidential palace, One pillar pagoda)
Have a cup of traditional vietnamese egg coffee/tea
Walking around Hanoi old town (36 streets)to visit shoes street, local market , Hoan Kiem lake
Check in hotel then have dinner at local restaurant
Visit and shopping at night market at the weekend
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D) Group tour
7:30 – 08:15: Pick up your hotel or meeting point (around the Old Quarter). After around 3.5 hours with 1 short break on half way (20 minutes), tourists will arrive Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00: Check on the boat and enjoy lunch with Vietnamese set menu cuisines while cruising through the awesome rocks: Cock Fighting, Incense Burner,…
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time for tourists to relax after lunch and enjoy your own free-time, taking amazing photos of the spectacular and majestic bay.
15:30 - Visit Titop Island and taking photos at Titop peak with spectacular scenery of Ha Long bay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Enjoy a cozy party with Vietnamese traditional tea and fresh fruit on the sundeck in charming and glamorous sunset and romantic music
19:00: Tourists will have a special and delicious dinner cooked by many professional chefs.
20:30: After dinner, you will have free-time for entertainment by yourself. You can join squid fishing available during the night time, listen music, sing karaoke or even drink a cocktail and chatting with your loved ones.
Day 3 Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/ L/D)
06:00: Capturing beautiful photos of Halong bay at the sunrise moment. Then you will have a short time for doing exercise guided by Tai Chi master.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Discovering Amazing Cave – the most beautiful and biggest cave of Ha Long bay
09:00 Back to Cruise for check-out. On the way coming back Tuan Chau harbor, you will pass many of islands with amazing shapes.
11:00 Enjoy farewell party for lunch organized by professional crews before arriving harbor
12:30 Get on the bus to Hanoi
16:30 Arrive hanoi then take a rest
18:30 Have dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 4 Hanoi- Hoa Lu – Tam Coc(B/L/D)
Located in the South of Hanoi capital, after 2.5 hours driving, you have a great time to experience another unique beauty of Vietnam. During the day trip in Hoalu - Tam Coc, you learn about a dark period in Vietnam history when the country was invader by Northern attackers.
8:30: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs).
11:00 Visit the historic capital of Vietnam, two ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then tourists will arrive Tam Coc
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant. After that, by taking boat trip, tourists will look and feel the beauty of the karst formations and visit one of the many outstanding caves carved through the limestone.
15:00 Cycle for an hour (5 km) on quiet and peaceful roads through ancient villages, rice fields, rocky outcrops and rivers in Tam Coc - Bich Dong.
16:00 Back to Hanoi then have dinner
19:00 Arrive Hanoi and stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 5 Departure （B）Private stransfer
The van will take you to the aiport to say goodbye to Hanoi. See you in next trip
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge