Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Day 2: Saigon – Mui Ne
Day 3: Mui Ne – Saigon
Day 4: Saigon – Mekong Delta
Day 5: Departure
After arrival have dinner at local restaurant
Check in hotel then overnight in Saigon
Day 2: Saigon – Mui Ne (4 hours )
Mui Ne is famous for shady roads with beautiful rows of coconut trees along the beach.
Mui Ne is an ideal place for de-stressing, resting and relaxation. Travelers can swim in the blue water of the sea, slip on the sand dunes, relax in swimming pools of resorts and kite surf.
7:30 Have breakfast
8:00 Leave Saigon for Mui Ne
12:00 Have Lunch and check in hotel
14:30 Visit White Sand Dunes (Lotus lake), Red Sand Dune and Fairy stream
19:00 Have dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Mui Ne
Day 3: Mui Ne – Saigon (4 hours)
8:00 Have breakfast in hotel then depart to Saigon city
13:00 Have lunch and have half day city tour
Half day city tour you will visit :
- Saigon post office and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ben Thanh market the whole sale market , shopping , buy ,souveniers,shopping
- Tan Dinh catheral and Thien Hau temple
19:00 Have dinner and visit night market
Overnight in Saigon
Day 4: Saigon – Mekong river
Have breakfast at hotel.
7.00 Pick up at your hotel and depart to Vinh Long province of the Mekong delta. After that, take a motor boat to experience Cai Be floating market – one of the most colorful and typical markets in Mekong region, and watch local people trading fruit and many other products.
Then explore handicraft villages, learn how difficult and complex to make rice cakes and pop rice cakes. After that, visit coconut candy workshop to taste some little brown sweets coconut candies with tea and enjoy traditional music.
Next, tourists will take smaller boats through canals to feel the peaceful scenery with water coconut forest.
Have lunch with fresh river food served by a local family.
Afternoon, tourists can ride a bike on village paths to see the local farms, houses, real life and the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta.
Then say goodbye with the host, and drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Departure
Have breakfast at hotel
The driver takes you to the airport for your departure flights. End of services!
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge