Our luxury package, you will experience world-class services
- 5 star accommodation: (Accommodation can be adjusted to meet your requirement)
- Private transfer: Dcar Limousine
- Meals: All + 1 International Buffet
- Private tour guide (English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian)
Day 1: Phu Quoc Arrival
Day 2: Phu Quoc East and South Exploration
Day 3: Phu Quoc Island Tour by Cable Car
Day 4: Departure.
After arrival the driver will pick you up at the airport then transfer to your hotel for check in and relax.
Late afternoon, drive to Sunset Sanato Beach Club.
Have dinner in a local restaurant then visit night market.
Return to hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Phu Quoc East & South Explore tour (B/L/D)
7:30 Have breakfast at hotel
8:30 Depart to the East of Island. We firstly visit Sim wine manufacture factory. Sim wine of Phu Quoc is famous for its unique favor. Sim is a kind of fruit, same look as grape, in the forest of this island, there are many Sim.
Continue to visit pepper farm and Tranh waterfall which surrounded by lush greenery, natural caves, and rock pools.
12:00 Transfer to Ham Ninh fishing village where is renowned for its breathtaking natural scenery and peaceful daily life of local fishermen.
Enjoy fresh seafood at floating restaurant in this village.
14:00 After lunch, we continuously visit Ho Quoc Pagoda – the biggest pogoda in Phu Quoc.
Then we stop at Sao Beach for swimming and take a rest.
18:00 Dinner in a local restaurant.
After dinner you can freely explore Phu Quoc night market.
Day 3: Phu Quoc Island tour by Cable car (B/L/D)
07:30 Have breakfast at hotel
08:30 Start driving to the South of Phu Quoc Island. On the way, stop at Ngoc Hien pearl farm to learn pearl production process. You can buy the pearls cultured in the island so as souvenirs.
09:30 Drive to An Thoi station to get in cable car to Hon Thom Island. You will have opportunity to see an amazing view of the sea from the cabin on the longest non-stop three-way cable car system of the world.
After 15 minutes on the cable car, you arrival at Hon Thom Nature Park. Discover the island on free buggy.
Have buffet lunch at the restaurant near the beach.
After lunch is free time for swimming on the beach.
14:30 Return to the mainland by cable car and transfer back to hotel. On the way, stop at a fish sauce factory and learn how the pungent tangy sauce is made.
16:30 Pay a visit to Cau Temple which is known as Island’s symbol and enjoy a beautiful sunset.
19:00 Have dinner in a local restaurant.
Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 4: Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel, the driver will pick you up and transfer to Phu Quoc airport for your departure flight. End of services!
- All meals
- Accommodation (5 stars)
- Spa package
- Entrance fee
- Ticket for Vietnam Tranditional Performance
- Private tour guide
- Private transfer
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Air tickets, Visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge