Our luxury package, you will experience world-class services
- 5 star accommodation: (Accommodation can be adjusted to meet your requirement)
Pao's Sapa (1 night)
Alisa Cruise (1 night)
- Private transfer: Dcar Limousine
- Foot Massage: Eden Massage & Spa in Sapa (90 minutes)
- Meals: All + 1 International Buffet in Sen Tay Ho Restaurant with 289 dishes
- Private tour guide (English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival – Hanoi City Tour - Welcome Dinner Buffet (289 dishes)
Day 2: Hanoi – Sapa (bus) – Fansipan – O Quy Ho Pass – Silver Waterfall – Heaven Gate - Foot Massage
Day 3: Cat Cat Village – Sapa Lake – Sapa Stone Church – Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Island exploration) – Kayaking/ Swimming
Day 5: Halong Bay (Caves exploration) – Hanoi
Day 6: Departure
At airport tour guide will pick you up and take you to Hanoi centre
Have lunch (traditional Vietnam dishes: Grilled Pork with Vermicelli (Bun Cha), Pho)
Visit most outstanding Hanoi scenery and relics:
- Hanoi Rail Street
- Hoan Kiem Lake, Turtle Tower...
- Hanoi Old Quarter with Big Cathedral - Notre-Dame Cathedrale in Hanoi
- Tran Quoc pagoda in West Lake
- Ho Chi Minh’s complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, presidential palace, One pillar pagoda)
Then enjoy yourselves with Vietnam traditional performance - UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of Vietnam (Choose 1 option):
- Water puppet show for one hour – a unique traditional performance of Vietnam
- Tứ Phủ (Four Palaces) show for 45 mimutes - an incorporation of the traditional culture of Vietnam into special artworks. International audience will understand truly Vietnamese culture.
Visit and shopping at night market at the weekend
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan peak (B/L/D)
6:30 Have breakfast at hotel then take bus to Sapa
12:00 Arrive Sapa then have lunch
14:00 Check-in hotel
14:30 Take Cable Car to Fansipan peak and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
14:00 At the altitute of 2,800 meters, it is a great opportunity for you to look and feel the view and take photos to keep these unforgettable memories, visit spiritual relics – “Kim Sơn Bảo Thắng Tự” pagoda. Then, after trekking up to 600 steps, you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina.
15:30 Come back to Cable Car Station and visit Silver waterfall and O Quý Ho pass
17:30 Get back to hotel and take a rest
19:00 Have dinner Salmon Hotpot - Must try dish in Sapa
Experience Foot Massage in Eden Massage & Spa (90 minutes)
Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi (B/L)
7:30 Have breakfast then relax
8:30 Visit Cat Cat village - home of Black H’mong ethnic minority and is located in the deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. The tour guide will explain for tourists about the traditions, life styles and economic activities of H’mong people.
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant
13:30 Taking photo at Sapa lake and Sapa Stone Church in Sapa Town
15:00 Back to Hanoi by bus
20:30 Arrive Hanoi then having dinner by your own
Day 4 Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D) Group tour - Alisa Premier Cruise (5 Star)
7:30 – 08:15: Pick up your hotel or meeting point (around the Old Quarter). After around 3.5 hours with 1 short break on half way (20 minutes), tourists will arrive Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00: Check on the boat and enjoy lunch with Vietnamese set menu cuisines while cruising through the awesome rocks: Cock Fighting, Incense Burner,…
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time for tourists to relax after lunch and enjoy your own free-time, taking amazing photos of the spectacular and majestic bay.
15:30 - Visit Titop Island and taking photos at Titop peak with spectacular scenery of Ha Long bay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Enjoy a cozy party with Vietnamese traditional tea and fresh fruit on the sundeck in charming and glamorous sunset and romantic music
19:00: Tourists will have a special and delicious dinner cooked by many professional chefs.
20:30: After dinner, you will have free-time for entertainment by yourself. You can join squid fishing available during the night time, listen music, sing karaoke or even drink a cocktail and chatting with your loved ones.
Day 5 Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/ L/D)
06:00: Capturing beautiful photos of Halong bay at the sunrise moment. Then you will have a short time for doing exercise guided by Tai Chi master.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Discovering Amazing Cave – the most beautiful and biggest cave of Ha Long bay
09:00 Back to Cruise for check-out. On the way coming back Tuan Chau harbor, you will pass many of islands with amazing shapes.
11:00 Enjoy farewell party for lunch organized by professional crews before arriving harbor
12:30 Get on the bus to Hanoi
16:30 Arrive hanoi then take a rest
18:30 Have dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6 Departure （B）Private stransfer
The van will take you to the aiport to say goodbye to Hanoi. See you in next trip
- All meals
- Accommodation (5 stars)
- Spa package
- Entrance fee
- Ticket for Vietnam Tranditional Performance
- Private tour guide
- Private transfer
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Air tickets, Visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge